Apr 30, 2021
Alleman, Iowa
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-30
We are in the process of installing a 27' round Optimum pool that will be fully buried in the ground. Robot cleaner options (in our price range) from our local pool places include: Matronics S50, Active 10, and M200. Does anyone own any of these or have recommendations?

The all have there advantages and disadvantages. Have you compared the features sets on the Maytronics site:

The Active 10 and S50 are basically the same the robot and are made for AG pools. I am not fond of the filter design in the M200 because it doesn't appear to hold as much debris as the others but it has dual cleaning brushes, a longer cord, longer cleaning cycle and two filter types. It just depends on your preference.

Reactions: IA_Pool
We are in the process of installing a 27' round Optimum pool that will be fully buried in the ground. Robot cleaner options (in our price range) from our local pool places include: Matronics S50, Active 10, and M200. Does anyone own any of these or have recommendations?
After numerous recommendations here, I bought a Warrior SI from Marina Pool and Spa. Free delivery, no tax and a few hundred bucks cheaper than local.

Very happy with the Warrior - but you'll soon find out that all of the cleaners are essentially the same thing, re-branded.

Thank you for the insight! I was able to talk to someone at Marina, and am now leaning towards the Active 30 - mainly because I really like the idea of having the ability to do walls/waterline and the caddy, and it's still less expensive than a lesser option locally.

Last edited:
Thank you for the insight! I was able to talk to someone at Marina, and am now leaning towards the Active 30 - mainly because I really like the idea the ability to do walls/waterline and the caddy, and it's still less expensive than a lesser option locally.
I think that'd be a good choice - essentially what I have now (Warrior SI + Caddy.) The bluetooth and app are utterly useless, but otherwise, very happy.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.