Maxsrents Pool build

We are finally done!! Here is a picture of the finished pool-we are so happy with the way it turned out. :-D
DSCN21971283DSCN2197.jpg

The shape of your pool is very nice, i agree that it really looks freeform. The cozy corner is a great touch too. On your decking, do you have freeform joints, do you know if they trowled in the joints or cut them in green with a saw? It is hard to tell by the overall picture, I like the look and am trying to make some decisions with our pool build. Very noce oasis in the yard!

Thanks for the compliments! Yes, we have always done quite a bit of entertaining over the summer with our slip n' slides and inflatable pools. So...now with the pool we are sure we'll be busy. And yes, the patio joints are freeform, which were sawcut.

maxsrents said:
There is foam between the coping and the concrete deck. I asked my PB about it and he said it gets removed. The salesman came by today and when I showed it to him-he said it remains there or we can pay a price and have some sort of caulk put in. It looks so bad. What should be there??

We have the same thing between our coping and deck as well. My PB tells me they wait for a full season so it sees a freeze and thaw cycle. The foam is perferrated about half way down, I believe he called it zip foam, they will return next spring and remove the upper half and then back fill with a self leveling chaulk that's made for this.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.