Matt’s dream has arrived!

You mean THE Bob Ross!!! Gosh, how can I pass this up ... Muncie Indiana - home of Jim Davis the creator of Garfield the Cat, home of Ball State University, home of the Albany Glass Museum where you can go to watch ... glass!!! How could I pass up the opportunity?!?! Paris ... nah. Tokyo ... nope. Muncie Indiana .... HOO BOY, polish up the luggage dear, we’ve got ourselves a sweet, sweet summer vacay coming our way .....

Hey now, Muncie may be boring but it's only a 55 mile drive to the Legendary KoKoMantis!

INKOKmantis_howe.jpg

While you're there you can sample some of the local cuisine at the Kokomo Subway Restaurant. And yes, I did once drive out of the way coming home from Indianapolis just to visit this. I have interests outside of pools too.

Reactions: Turbo1Ton
Hey now, Muncie may be boring but it's only a 55 mile drive to the Legendary KoKoMantis!

INKOKmantis_howe.jpg

While you're there you can sample some of the local cuisine at the Kokomo Subway Restaurant. And yes, I did once drive out of the way coming home from Indianapolis just to visit this. I have interests outside of pools too.

Here in Tucson, we have an iconic T-Rex statue (next to a McDonalds). It even wears a mask during the pandemic to help “Stop The Spread!”

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.