MasterTemp Unions

I see you’re defending BigPool now…what are they paying you and how deep does the corruption go????

As soon as I get control of the backend code, there will be Pentair splashed all over the forum ... floating ads, pop-ups, banners ... I'm even going to change the forum colors to Pentair Tan ...

Reactions: JamesW
UPS 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

They literally could have picked any other shade of brown but they went straight for 💩 brown!?!? That dude in marketing should have been fired immediately … I mean, who the heck did they focus-group test that color on … a bunch of sewage treatment plant operators?!?!

• Haha
I found an old header but the extensions were glued in :scratch:

The face for the external o-ring was thicker than I remembered to that would probably work but I’m still thinking you wouldn’t be able to remove the TR plug without also removing the entire union…and that’s assuming the female portion of the union clears it

Attachments

• IMG_1355.jpeg
    IMG_1355.jpeg
    422.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1356.jpeg
    IMG_1356.jpeg
    299.5 KB · Views: 3
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.