Harrisburg,PA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Obviously you can set up the IntelliCenter to turn on a MasterTemp heater and change the speed of an Intelliflo VSF pump.

With those three components will it work the other way around? Meaning if you turn the heater on or off from the panel on the heater will the IntelliCenter change the pump speed automatically?

I need to be sure that I don’t make things too complicated for my wife.

I assume you are referring to a newer connected mastertemp. If that is the case, when on rs485, the heater controls and pump controls are all disabled unless putting the intellicenter into service mode.

I assume you are referring to a newer connected mastertemp. If that is the case, when on rs485, the heater controls and pump controls are all disabled unless putting the intellicenter into service mode.
Bummer. I haven’t bought the heater yet so I guess it’ll be the new one that you reference. That changes my thinking about using the IntelliCenter.

Fwiw, my wife absolutely HATES technology however quickly learned how to use the intellicenter app on her phone. I set her up her own account that only has privileges for the few things she would use so there is no chance of her fudging up any settings while in there.

Fwiw, my wife absolutely HATES technology however quickly learned how to use the intellicenter app on her phone. I set her up her own account that only has privileges for the few things she would use so there is no chance of her fudging up any settings while in there.
Thanks for sharing that. I didn’t know that you could have more than one account/user and limit access. She rarely touches it anyway and if I can monitor and control remotely she probably never will again.

Reactions: Ahultin
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.