Master Pools Turbo Clean Problems

Brocktoon

May 28, 2020
New Hampshire
Moved from here.
I have this same system that came with the pool and the house we bought in 2019. Last summer was the first year the pool had been up and running in over 10 years and I had no understanding of pools at the time. After some reading ( there isn't much info online on these) and looking through parts left in the basement I managed to get this mostly running last summer. The valve port changing device still would occasionally get stuck for unknown reastons. Fast forward to this summer and the valve port assembly won't shift at all. It's strange since when I open it up all the gears seem to turn manually. I have applied silicone spray lubricant to no avail. I could get a new gear assembly for ~$200 I believe but wanted to see if I couldn't get it working myself first. Anyone who has any resources they can point me to or knowledge of this issue please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.