Chattanooga/TN
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
I found out about Home - Marina Pool Spa & Patio through this site. I've talked with both Margaret and others there on the phone. They are knowledgeable, and friendly. Hands down, this is the best place to buy higher end items. Can you find them cheaper online? Maybe. Is it cheaper than your local pool store? Almost definitely. Bought a replacement for my dead robot recently, went with the Pentair Warrior SI (she recommended the SE, which was cheaper). Arrived in 4 days. Just ordered a SWCG replacement cell. The pricing was close to half of what my local store charges. Could I have got it cheaper shopping strictly online? Sure, but barely cheaper. I can't say enough about how happy I have been with Marina, and in particular, Margaret.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad things went so well Eric !! Lately things have been problematic even for the good businesses like MPSaP. The supply chain is only as good as its weakest link. Times like these is when you absolutely need someone like MSPaP to help if there are problems beyond their control. I gambled with a reseller last year for my SWG and it worked out. But their address was a UPS store and they could have vanished with a poof. This year....... or for the foreseeable future I would have never made that gamble. *IF* you paid more, It was peanuts in the grand scheme of things for the peace of mind.

*edit. I did not know about the gang at MPSaP last year, pre TFP, which is why I didn’t use them in the first place.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.