Manual slatted PVC covers in the US?

Apr 4, 2007
Livermore, CA
Hey all,
I’ve been searching and searching for someone that sells a European style slatted cover in the US, and all I e been able to find is some expensive automatics that definitely won’t work on an old existing pool.
Anyone know of someone who sells something like this here?

Looks like a US market opportunity for an entrepreneur.

That screams expensive and very heavy !!!

I laughed at the small demo pool. My 24 ft reel was flower shaped and honeycomb reinforced just like that one and it still sagged at least 6 inches in the middle. This cover would weigh several times as much. Mine was hard enough to do by myself as a 275lb relatively fit guy, muchless a child doing it with ease. So i'm guessing they dont make them much bigger than the video.

FYI-That is a very normal European pool.
Well then it will work great there. Or here too i guess for any smaller pool people, but the shipping from Poland would probably be outrageous. (Assuming Poland because the only word that made sense on their website was 'Polska')

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.