Manual Pool vacuum recommendation

totalpackage

May 27, 2019
Kingston, TN
HI, i have a 10,000 gallon above ground pool. Had for 8 years now. I purchased a Pool Blaster Catfish 4 years ago, its a manual cleaner to get what my skimmer may miss or pick up debris so it allows me to not backwash as much.
So its time to replace this due to several issues with it. Can you guys recommend one to me. I am looking for under $200.00. I also do not mind the kind that move about themselves. Thanks

Sorry, i overlooked this. I did not. Still looking for feedback, a maybe small hand held cleaner with a fine filter or maybe even spending much more four a Nautilus i guess.
My little intex hand held has a small skimmer sock thing that fits inside the mesh bag for capturing finer stuff. I don’t see why you couldn’t just use an actual skimmer sock or thick knee high cut down to size to accomplish the same task.

That sounds like the Pool Blaster catfish i had. I did also use a pool sock on top of it. It just could not contain much and hoping to find something more powerful that might even have something finer than a sock to catch smaller particles. Or some homemade ideas.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.