Making an old pool NEW again

Wow! I had to go back and look at the first page to make sure it was the same pool! Love what you have done to it.

And that audio system is to die for. I'm more than slightly jel that I'm bumping my single Bose bluetooth & iPhone combo out by my tiny pool...lol

Yes I wen't right over the existing coping. The walkway and coping were all part of 1 original pour however the walkway cracked about 6" back from the coping and the walkway sunk down. I glued the rectangle pavers that line the water down to the existing decking which determined the new deck height. I then graded out paver base to meet that level for the actual decking itself. These pictures should help make sense of it:

The coping looks like it was set in place and the original cement was poured into it to lock it in place. My aluminum is also holding up the liner but the liner hangs from the front bottom edge of it. I've removed a section of liner in the past and there's no need to do anything with the coping. I'm not 100% sure what you are talking about with yours without seeing it. Sorry!

Yes those pictures show it perfectly, your coping allowed the cement to be poured right flush to the coping. Mine is a different set-up. I'll take some better pictures this evening when I get home to show you.

Thanks

Wow! I had to go back and look at the first page to make sure it was the same pool! Love what you have done to it.

And that audio system is to die for. I'm more than slightly jel that I'm bumping my single Bose bluetooth & iPhone combo out by my tiny pool...lol

Thank you!

My brother has one of the tiny bluetooth bose speakers and it sound pretty darn good if you ask me! You win in the audio bang for the buck class for sure. I've got 10,000 watts of bang but it sure cost's some bucks to get it lol.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.