Maintaining Level in a separated kiddie pool

abake

Apr 5, 2017
leesburg fl
Hello, Ive been fixing up my pool for awhile and recently filled it for the first time. As you can see in the picture it has a separated kiddie pool. The problem im running into is if the pump is running it will either want to overflow or all the water will be sucked out. The drain is plumbed separate from everything else and has a valve but it is impossible to maintain a level of water in it. It has 1 spout in it but it is connected to the spouts in the main pool. This way if the pump is not running then it will level out. Does anyone know of a drain fitting that would help it maintain a certain level. In my mind I imagine something with a float that releases when the level gets too high.

As of right now Ive made a temporary bandage. Ive run pvc across the deck from the kiddie pool to the main pool then sucked out all the air. Now it maintains level with the pool. But its unsightly and I trip over it 90% of the time ugh.
232gh.jpg
[/IMG]

We have a wading pool but ours spills over into the pool. I have to play with the main drain valve in the wading pool to get to somewhat equalize. Would be nice if you had a plumbed spill over pipe that went to the pool instead of the make shift pipe.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.