Magicstream thumper issue

jkuruc14

Aug 24, 2023
Tampa
I have 3 magic stream laminars recently installed. They have been fine until yesterday. The thumper on one of them seems to work intermittently. It is fine when I turn it on, but it seems to stop working after a while. The other two are still fine.

Any thoughts?

Welcome to TFP.

How old are they?

Are they still under warranty?

Make a warranty claim with Pentair and let them replace the laminar.

Thanks

Do the thumpers have any function other than aesthetics? Could this somehow effect the life of the feature?

Is it possible to turn the thumpers off on the other two laminars? I have IntelliCenter2 automation

Thanks

Do the thumpers have any function other than aesthetics? Could this somehow effect the life of the feature?

No.

Is it possible to turn the thumpers off on the other two laminars? I have IntelliCenter2 automation

You will not find the thumper function in the Web App or Mobile App. It is only available in the Wireless Controller, Indoor Controller, and at the Outdoor Control Panel.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.