Lounge chairs from Sam's

Well, mine arrived.
1st inspection does not show any exposed metal in legs.
Legs look like they are solid molded plastic.
Once the rain backs off a little I'll take them outside and shoot a couple of pics.

I can't wait to hear what you guys think about the loungers! And to see pictures. They are a bit pricey for me, so I'm going to wait until our landscaping is in. Gotta make sure we have enough money left for food!!!!! LOL! Suz.

Updated: Oops! I just noticed the price is for a pair. That's a good deal! I wish they came in white!

The original order was from buydepot.net. They are more - but have free shipping and no tax - so it was about the same. Here is a $5 off coupon code if you want to order through them. I was NOT impressed with their CS. They never even told me they were out of stock - just canceled my order after 2 weeks.

V4HINXP1JB06F

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
i got grey.
Thought it would look best with Blue Granite.
3 pics:
Leg detail, all plastic
UzFqVaj5BqHiYRSy0JMkkjwdInErivbZH54adi4NjQ0=w1661-h934-no

On SunShelf
DNWmC0uXFH7FJ7DSQ06LRxP51YUwdCWLWQvI24aFsxs=w1661-h934-no

REg4Xwcc8K_vfB0ve6menTNL5kCXevwqcOsJTXZqyxM=w1661-h934-no

FYI, these are NOT woven resin chairs.
They are molded plastic to look like that.
This is fine for the pool use I plan for them, but they are not a glamour patio product.
That said they appear well work the money.

OZDiver that looks AWESOME! I can't wait to get mine out of the boxes and take a look!

I had read that they weren't too comfy - but I've sat in lots of fancy sun loungers at resorts and none are really comfy - so I think they will be what I am expecting. I will for sure let you guys know once I get them opened!

Did you all order these in store, or on the site? They show out of stock online, the wife wanted 4 chairs, but having some trouble finding them. I figure I'll call Sam's when they open at 10 and see if they're carried locally if they can't ship them.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.