Long Island. NY
Hi
Added extra chlorine before the storm thank you

FC 9
Ph. 7.2
TA. 60
CYA. 30

pump hasn’t run since Monday night
If I keep the FC up, how long can we use the pool without a filter if power stays out? I’ll clean it out as much as possible

Keep the FC above target range. Brush it in well. You can continue to use the pool as long as you can see the bottom.

Lost power yesterday afternoon and there was a bunch of debris in the water and yard. Two tree down as well, but at the end of the day, I think we made out okay. After the Halloween storm, we made the decision to get an emergency generator, for which the hookup was installed in December.

I found that the pump kicked on when I started the generator. So I turned the pump off and fished the big branches and whole leaves out of the water. Ran the Dolphin this morning to get the rest of the debris and flipping on the pump. It doesn't seem to affect the rest of the house (electrician who installed our hook up said the only things we could not run were the central A/C, oven, and dryer.).

I'll add a gallon of chlorine this evening. Hopefully they will restore power by the Saturday for my son's birthday, but with Eversource, I ain't holding my breath.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.