Lost my test kit

kywildcats

Bronze Supporter
Jul 23, 2015
Mayfield, KY
My home was lost in the December tornados in Kentucky. I looked everywhere for my TF100 test kit, and never did find it. I know I can order the refill reagents from tft.net. The crazy thing is, I can't remember what all I need in the way of cylinders, and everything that went into the kit. Some reminders would help. Thanks!!

Wow, very sorry to hear about the damage and loss. :( As for the test kit, easiest thing is to just order an entire TF-100 (or TF-Pro) from tftestkits.net. It will have everything you need. Reminder, the K-1766 salt kit is separate. >

Yeah I was just now looking at that. I had the TF-100 and it did me fine. What is the difference in the pro version.?

What's the difference between speed stir and smart stir?
Very little. Not sure if the old speed stir is even still in stock. The smart stir has perhaps a brighter light and uses a cross-shaped mixer versus the single bean. It also turns off automatically in 4 minutes in case you get distracted by your crystal clear water. :)

Is there any type of discount if you order the TF100 Pro kit during the sale going on now? Promo code number? I am going to order the Pro kit. Thanks Texas!!!

I had a tree in the pool, and I don't think it got the liner. I will be uncovering it next week, as the pool company will be here to replumb everything. There is probably 3 inches of leaves and Crud on the bottom of the pool, it's gonna be a major job getting it all out. We are living in a camper in our driveway now. Me, my wife, a dog and two cats.......what an adventure. Ha!
I will never go camping again!!!!!!

Reactions: Texas Splash

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
When I look at the contents of the Pro it doesnt show the 630 or 718 reagents for the salt test. Am I missing something?
Now maybe I'm confused. :scratch: It doesn't list salt items on the TF-Pro refills, but it does on the TF-Pro sales page linked below.

Its listed on the main page and also they are in the picture of the kit. Its just an oversight. Good catch tho. (y)

Thank you! Do you happen to know who I would contact to see about the spring sale on this item?
They were tagged to check for you. May be tomorrow before you get an answer.

The sale is specific to refills. So not sure it applies to full new kits.

Its listed on the main page and also they are in the picture of the kit. Its just an oversight. Good catch tho. (y)

They were tagged to check for you. May be tomorrow before you get an answer.

The sale is specific to refills. So not sure it applies to full new kits.
One person was tagged, and I reached out to them. He could not help me, which is ok. I emailed the company, and hopefully they have a little compassion for my situation.

*record scratch*

For all future readers and (@kywildcats @93ls1rx7 ) there are **3** kits

Tf-100. - regular box and standard tests
Tf-Pro (hidden at bottom of page) tests, smart stir, nice case
Tf-Pro + salt. (Self expanitory)

Last edited by a moderator:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.