Losing water from pool when tanning ledge is on

TP1234

Jun 23, 2017
Wilmington, NC
I have a tanning ledge that spills into our main pool. When I shut off the tanning ledge the water level in main pool seems to be steady. When water is sent to the tanning ledge, over the course of 24 hours I lose .5-1.0 inches of water in main pool (15,000 gallons). I don’t see any obvious leaks near the tanning ledge. And not sure how to test to find out. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

We need to understand how your water flow is changed when you turn on and shut off the tanning ledge. Pics and explanation would help us.

I have a tanning ledge that spills into our main pool. When I shut off the tanning ledge the water level in main pool seems to be steady. When water is sent to the tanning ledge, over the course of 24 hours I lose .5-1.0 inches of water in main pool (15,000 gallons). I don’t see any obvious leaks near the tanning ledge. And not sure how to test to find out. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Hi I have the same problem and curious if you ever found the reason? Thx

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.