Loop loc cover -

Jun 16, 2016
Quogue new york
The mesh loop lock cover the 1 inch that covers the seam came off on the side facing the pool water. The 1 inch seem to be a cloth that’s glued to the cover. As in the picture but that’s the up side of cover. What is the best glue to use ? The cloth that came off is 1 inch x 35 ft.

Attachments

• E6BE20CD-1AC3-43EE-BE6D-AD579CA45B9A.jpeg
    E6BE20CD-1AC3-43EE-BE6D-AD579CA45B9A.jpeg
    142.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 5AE1E8F9-DD12-4245-8254-1B6C3CDE3B79.jpeg
    5AE1E8F9-DD12-4245-8254-1B6C3CDE3B79.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 6
Hey man and welcome back !!! Looploc is in Happague if I recall correctly and you can drop it off for repairs.

Hey man and welcome back !!! Looploc is in Happague if I recall correctly and you can drop it off for repairs.
I did called them. They want me to remove all the spring before bringing it in. That 10 year warranty does not cover that pice that came off. I also told them there is 5 little holes in cover. That is also not covered under the 10 year warranty as she said those holes are from squirrels. heck with that warranty.

Sorry. I was expecting you to have to pay for it. But we live around the corner and most folks would spend a large amount on shipping. A few hundred on repairs is way better than a new cover. Folks have had much success with the mesh patches and even with Duct/Gorrila tape, but I’m not sure if you can fix the seams. Hang tight, others will chime in.

Sorry. I was expecting you to have to pay for it. But we live around the corner and most folks would spend a large amount on shipping. A few hundred on repairs is way better than a new cover. Folks have had much success with the mesh patches and even with Duct/Gorrila tape, but I’m not sure if you can fix the seams. Hang tight, others will chime in.
The seam is ok. Loop lock covers the seam with that 1 inch cloth. It was glue on from the factory.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.