Looks like pebblesheen plugging pipe

StacyLT

Sep 26, 2020
Houston
Hello.
We survived the Texas freeze with minimal water damage in two places in the house. The pool equipment looks to be working wonderfully. We had it wrapped really good and were fortunate to not lose power for long. I drained the waterfall pump and left the lid off. Today I put it all back together and when I turned it on everything was working. Then the spot where it shoots a fountain into the air was at a trickle and not 5 foot into the air. I turned everything off and found this all on the sun shelf and in the hole. It looks like pebblesheen. Is anyone familiar with this? Things seems to be working better now that I pulled it out. The pool is 6 months old.

Attachments

• 1DE951EA-CBE3-47CE-A980-5D92B4EB6BD9.jpeg
    1DE951EA-CBE3-47CE-A980-5D92B4EB6BD9.jpeg
    618.2 KB · Views: 20
Yes, its not unheard of for cement/plaster to sometimes get into pipes during construction. It often seems to me that something later then causes it to dislodge and make its presence known.

Is the waterfall working better now?

Maddie :flower:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.