Looking to replace Jandy Flopro pump, what options do you suggest?

Nectarologist

Apr 3, 2015
New York
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45 Plus
Hi. I'm in my 7th season with a JandyFlopro FHPM 1.5 motor/pump. I assume it's a ball bearing issue. It's making a steady high pitch sound that started late last summer and has got worse. From what i've read I should just replace the motor. It seems like the Jandy pumps are all through pool dealers/stores. It seems that the FHPM is not make anymore. It has unions so it should be easy to replace IF I can get something with the same input/output holes that would line up. If not i"ll have a bit more work to do. Any advice on what to buy? I'll compare motor/pump vs. motor alone once I know what i can replace it with. I'm sticking with the single speed.
Thanks, Chris

I would give Inyo a call and see if you can switch out your motor with a new V Green VS motor.. They are really great and easy to switch out and SAVE SO MUCH MONEY...

If so grab a new Salt or SCS seal and a rebuild kit for your pump.. :)

Attachments

• Use-The-Right-Seal-For-Your-Pool-and-Spa-Pumps.pdf
    311.1 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Nectarologist
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.