Agcivengineer

Oct 18, 2020
Katy, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I forgot to drain my tab chlorinator and it cracked on the bottom. While I am running liquid chlorine, it would be nice to run tabs as needed while on vacation or raise CYA. Does anyone have a Nature 2 Fusion In Ground Chlorinator they would be willing to sell me?

Thanks!

Come on everybody. He's vulnerable! All together... ana one... ana two... ana...

SWG... SWG... SWG... SWG... SWG... SWG... SWG... SWG... SWG... SWG... SWG... SWG... SWG... SWG!

• Haha
Reactions: Mdragger88
Ive already spent money on a rola-chem liquid chlorine dispenser...so SWG is not what i am considering now. Yes ive considered a floater, but if i could find the Nature2 fusion, it makes my plumbing repair very easy, it takes something off someone else's hands since they switched to SWG and all around win / win. I dont use the mineral side of it, just the tab feeder as needed for CYA.

I'd call Jandy and talk to their customer service. They may send you a new vessel for free. Their customer service is outstanding.

Can u put unions & a straight pipe in there for now until u find what u r looking for? So u can go ahead & get your repair done . Also The fb marketplace is a good place to find things like that.

Excuse the teasing. I see it now in your signature, my bad, I'd never heard of a Rola Chem before today. So you really don't need tabs while you're away, do you? And I would think adding CYA using granules would be the more efficient method, I'm guessing cheaper, too. Replacing your feeder with a piece of PVC pipe would leave you with one less vulnerable component.

Just a thought...

Yea ive actually been searching high and low for male unions that would connect to the current female unions...those seem impossible to find so far. I thought i found the parts at lowe's, but it appears the female parts are "MPT" and typical PVC is "NPT". Anyone know more than i do on this type of fix?

Worst case scenario ill just cut it out and put in a straight piece of pvc. Your right that its one piece of equipment less to worry about. Im just searching all options right now.

Reactions: Mdragger88 and Dirk
Excuse the teasing. I see it now in your signature, my bad, I'd never heard of a Rola Chem before today. So you really don't need tabs while you're away, do you? And I would think adding CYA using granules would be the more efficient method, I'm guessing cheaper, too. Replacing your feeder with a piece of PVC pipe would leave you with one less vulnerable component.

Just a thought...
Yes, im not expecting to use the tab feeder much. My friend gave me 50 pounds of cal - hypo, so im using that until my calcium gets to the optimal level. So i havent really started my rola-chem yet. I guess im just wanting a backup for when im out of town that would be easy for someone to come to my house and do for me.

I'm all for redundant and backup systems.

If your feeder's manufacturer is anything like Pentair, they might be using proprietary threads. Pentair does that on their SWGs, because they want me to buy all the parts I need from them, at ridiculous prices.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I forgot to drain my tab chlorinator and it cracked on the bottom. While I am running liquid chlorine, it would be nice to run tabs as needed while on vacation or raise CYA. Does anyone have a Nature 2 Fusion In Ground Chlorinator they would be willing to sell me?

Thanks!
Did you ever find one? We have one that we will be removing soon

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.