Looking for SWG retrofit contractor in Austin, TX

Aug 17, 2016
Austin, TX
I am about to move into a new house and want to retrofit the pool with a SWG. I am having a hard time finding a reputable contractor to do it. Does anyone have suggestions? PLEASE HELP!

PS - I know they somehow think it will damage my coping, equipment, etc but I am on TFP and know the real scoop!

Installing a SWG is actually really quite simple, as long as you are comfortable with basic wiring and plumbing. A number of people have installed their system themselves here recently, so that might be an option that you want to consider.

I can't help you with the exact name of someone to call, but you may want to try a local repair person for whichever brand of equipment you have. I just had a Jandy service person out to fix a problem with my pump and lights. I was very impressed with him and asked if he also did installation of new equipment. He said he did and will be installing a SWG for me soon. This guy is out of Houston, but you may have luck with a repair person in Austin.

Reactions: cheesewolf
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.