Looking for recommendations - Houston

Jul 13, 2017
Texas
We have a small backyard and would like to put in a small (maybe 10 x 20 or smaller) rectangular pool. Very simple. Just something to cool down in during the summer.

Does anyone have a rough estimate of the cost? Recommended builders? Thanks for any help.

leisure pools is a fiberglass pool company. they list a model called the palladium. 8x20 and 8x16 sizes. i would guess that you would be looking at$30,000 ish. just my guess.

aqua pools are fiberglass and in the houston area and probably have something also

We are in the middle of a build with a very similar style pool in the same part of town. We are putting in a rectangular pool that's about 13" x 24". We met with 3 different pool builders who were all in the $45,000 - $50,000 range, which included saltwater and heater. So I'd guess you may be closer to $40,000+. Feel free to PM me and I can let you know who we met with and ultimately decided to go with.

I'll second @pooljourneytx with the price range. I don't know if you'll get much below $40k. Anthony and Sylvan have a pretty good reputation (my experience wasn't fantastic, but it was only interviewing/bidding). Premier pools and spas is the big name in town. They're quick talkers, but do nice work. Again, you'll pay a bit of a premium with them.

Not sure of other builders out in that area aside from the two bigger names, but there are several, depending on what level of attention/ownership you want in the process.

We are in the middle of a build with a very similar style pool in the same part of town. We are putting in a rectangular pool that's about 13" x 24". We met with 3 different pool builders who were all in the $45,000 - $50,000 range, which included saltwater and heater. So I'd guess you may be closer to $40,000+. Feel free to PM me and I can let you know who we met with and ultimately decided to go with.
13" x 24", is that a pool for ants? :)

• Haha
Reactions: PlaysARobin

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Wow, I figured the Medical Center/Rice area would be a pretty big up-charge. Those prices beats the pants off of Dallas area prices, even for the suburbs.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.