Looking for Net n Clean In floor Cleaning System Nozzles

Sep 18, 2013
Hi all and greeting from Australia!

I'm currently completing my pool build here in Oz but have run into a bit of a snag

Im unable to purchase the Net n Clean In floor Cleaning System Nozzles anymore as they are no longer imported by the Australian distributor.
I thought I had a work around as I was able to purchase the actual nozzles from a US supplier, but they aren't complete.
Unfortunately, they are only replacement nozzles and are missing the body that is glued to the pipe adaptor and the nozzles then fit into this body. I didn't find out they weren't complete until they arrived the other day, so while Im a little annoyed at the supplier as the website clearly shows photos of a complete nozzle and then is no mention of the part being a replacement nozzle only, they were fairly well priced, so I can't really complain too much.

Anyway, I emailed them and asked if they could source the body and apparently they cant, so now Im stuck between a rock and hard place.

So Im looking for either the net n clean whole assembly (nozzle and body, part number 65234) or preferably, just the body (part number 65231)

Thanks all!

Attachments

• KIT10_65231_Boquilla_Netnclean_AP_v02_2015-.pdf-.pdf
    319.1 KB · Views: 3
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.