Looking for a Sand and silt bag for a Pool Blaster Millennium Li

dogfishfrank

Jun 29, 2019
Coastal, NC
Long story short the bag that comes with the vacuum doesn't keep fine particles in the bag. I live close to the beach so sometimes sand collects at the bottom of my pool. When I vacuum my pool it just grabs the bugs and other large particles and just blows the sand back out of the "exhaust". Are there any online stores that carry a sand and silt bag for this model of vacuum? Thank you

The Millennium is larger than the MAX so requires different accessories.

The part number from Water Tech for the Millennium Sand and Silt bag is P32X022SS -- They are available direct from Water Tech for $22 but currently out of stock. https://store.watertechcorp.com/pbw...filter-bag-fits-pb-max-hd-pb-millennium-fx-8/

There are some available for purchase immediately from other sellers on places like eBay. Here's one for $24.95

The bag for the millennium is the same as the one used in the Pool Blaster Max HEAVY DUTY edition (different from the Max) as well as the Volt FX8. If you see bags marketed as being sand and silt and compatible with those other 2 models they will also fit your millennium.

The Millennium is larger than the MAX so requires different accessories.

The part number from Water Tech for the Millennium Sand and Silt bag is P32X022SS -- They are available direct from Water Tech for $22 but currently out of stock. https://store.watertechcorp.com/pbw...filter-bag-fits-pb-max-hd-pb-millennium-fx-8/

There are some available for purchase immediately from other sellers on places like eBay. Here's one for $24.95

The bag for the millennium is the same as the one used in the Pool Blaster Max HEAVY DUTY edition (different from the Max) as well as the Volt FX8. If you see bags marketed as being sand and silt and compatible with those other 2 models they will also fit your millennium.
awesome, thank you for the detailed reply. I will keep my eye out for when they are back in stock.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.