Looking for a pool enclosure

Rudolf N

Dec 1, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Hello fellow pool owners,

I live in Sydney, Australia, and am looking at enclosing my pool. Is a glass retractable enclosure the best option? I want to reduce UV/glare/wind in summer and wind/cold/rain during winter.

If a glass retractable enclosure is the best option, which brand/manufacturer - I've had three companies give me a quote, and one quote is literally triple the price of others. Sadly there is zero user or critical reviews online (nothing bad, nothing good) to help me decide whether paying triple is worth it for better materials or whether a cheap option is just as good.

If there are better options out there than glass retractable enclosures, I would love to know what they are. Thank you for your time,

~ Regards,
Rudolf :)

Welcome to TFP :)

Not many get pool enclosures here in the states except in Florida and there they are metal not glass... Are there many people with glass enclosures there?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.