Looking for a PB Recommendation - Ft. Worth - Please PM

Apr 30, 2018
Houston
Hello everyone!

We are looking for builder recommendations in the Fort Worth, TX area. We're in Benbrook (SouthWest) and new to this area. We just came from Houston where we finished a very beautiful pool in 2018. Unfortunately, circumstances caused us to leave it. :( If anyone has any recommendations at all, even people we should stay away from, please PM me. We would greatly appreciate the help!???

PS - We'll be looking to build something similar to our last pool (in my signature) though a little bigger and we're not married to the Hayward products. So we're open to builders that use Pentair as well.

Here is a bump to see if anyone new sees it.

If you have read here much then you know what I am going to say next..............make sure to get at least 3 quotes. Try for 5 if possible. Post then up here and we can look over them. Please don't post PB names on the open board.

Kim:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.