Long Island Heat Pump help

Jrimbr

Apr 25, 2022
Long Island
Hello all
I have a semi Inground 12x24 10000 gallon pool. I am getting 220 wired near the pool and am looking to expand my pool use from mid May to mid September in the mid to high 80s for water temp. I am having trouble narrowing it down to what pump to use. I’ve looked at FibroPool and Pentair my budget is $2000-$3000 for the heat pump. Can anyone help point in the right direction. Also what would a typical electric bill increase look like on a heat pump?

Thanks

Welcome to TFP.

Look at AquaCal or BuiltRite or Pentair UltraTemp HPs.

FibroPool has not got good reviews here...

Welcome to TFP.

Look at AquaCal or BuiltRite or Pentair UltraTemp HPs.

FibroPool has not got good reviews here...

Do you have a preference on the 3?

I think they are all equal quality and a commodity.

The difference is which has local service and warranty support. Some folks has found their HP is an pep with no local support.

You have automation or plans for it?

I think they are all equal quality and a commodity.

The difference is which has local service and warranty support. Some folks has found their HP is an pep with no local support.

You have automation or plans for it?
I don’t have automation. Just looking for something I can run a couple of days keep a solar cover over and keep warmer for the weekend. I’m willing to spend up to 3500 or so for this size pool I think that should be fine. I’m just having trouble finding the particular model that will work best. The more I read the more lost I get lol

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.