Manor
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Is there a feature/option to export chemical additions or full logs with notes?

All I am seeing is test results when I export.

I see your chem additions :)
View attachment 508192
Yes, but they (chemical additions) are not exporting. I'd like to export them with or separate from the test results.

As in from the import/export menu option into a csv. No biggie just wondering if I'm missing something,

IMG_0163.png

Unfortunately when the “import/export” feature was setup it was created before we had the feature to track chemicals. Since we’ve added the chemical tracking feature we’ve not looped back to add this into the export feature. I do hope to someday, but it’s just not made it to the front of the line yet.

This said, have you seen the “summary” section? This may help a bit in answering a few questions.

Yes, but they (chemical additions) are not exporting. I'd like to export them with or separate from the test results.

As in from the import/export menu option into a csv. No biggie just wondering if I'm missing something,

View attachment 508193
You can use export backup as this will export a json file that can be parsed with a simple python script into a csv to include whatever information you want including chemical logs.

You can use export backup as this will export a json file that can be parsed with a simple python script into a csv to include whatever information you want including chemical logs.
Perfect, thank you. That's excellent. Didn't even consider looking at it.

Unfortunately when the “import/export” feature was setup it was created before we had the feature to track chemicals. Since we’ve added the chemical tracking feature we’ve not looped back to add this into the export feature. I do hope to someday, but it’s just not made it to the front of the line yet.

This said, have you seen the “summary” section? This may help a bit in answering a few questions.
Keep doing what you guys do. My need was more to do some calculations, not important at all. I'm preparing to install a perlistatic pump to control PH and then try Nixie I've read about for pool automation.
I feel like this pool has given me so much new stuff to explore.