Liner For Intex Steel Frame 16 * 48

I’ve ordered a new liner for my steel frame pool, I believe it’s a 2011 - 2016 season frame. The liner that arrived is a 2017 liner which has different inlet and outlet size cutouts in the liner which means I have to buy new adapters, which is OK, however the concern is around the security band around the pool, the white band of material that secures the pool from expansion when filled. My older season liner had individual holders on the band for each leg, which the legs slip through. This new liner does not have these individual pockets / holders for each leg, it just has a band without these holders, do the legs just sit behind the band? Is it safe, why did Intex remove the holders as it seems a safer Method? Hoping someone can explain the difference and assure me the 2017 liner is suitable for my older steel frame?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.