Liner diagram on box does not match planned pool

Jun 23, 2018
Dewitt, Arkansas
Rain delayed our dig once again. So now we are scheduled for Tuesday. My husband and were looking at the items delivered and noticed the diagram on the liner box does match the pool we decided on with the builder. I sent a text but the builder says they sent the correct liner. Our pool is suppose to be a sports pool -wedged to center- 3.5’ - 5.5’ - 4’ . Steps at each end. Is anyone familiar with liner measurements /installs? Does this look like that liner to you? Should I be concerned?

Attachments

• 5BF6E18C-ECDB-44FF-9E60-A06144A0CB12.jpeg
    5BF6E18C-ECDB-44FF-9E60-A06144A0CB12.jpeg
    367.1 KB · Views: 37
Rain delayed our dig once again. So now we are scheduled for Tuesday. My husband and were looking at the items delivered and noticed the diagram on the liner box does match the pool we decided on with the builder. I sent a text but the builder says they sent the correct liner. Our pool is suppose to be a sports pool -wedged to center- 3.5’ - 5.5’ - 4’ . Steps at each end. Is anyone familiar with liner measurements /installs? Does this look like that liner to you? Should I be concerned?

That liner is 3'4" at both ends with 5'6 in the middle. You're 5'6 depth is reached at 17' from both ends giving you 10 ft of flat bottom in the center. That's how I read it, anyway.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.