Lights for front walk way (pavers), retaining wall, Solar? Electric?

For some reason I cannot reply with a quote. However the only issue with any animal is with fire ants building their nest around and inside the lights. Once I stopped using regular bulbs and switched to LED they have only done it once or twice in the past year.

I have lighting in my hardscaped wall, deck steps and deck posts. Everything is hardwired back to a 500 watt transformer.
I tried to post 3 photos but it looks like only 2 will fit? If i will attach a night shot of the deck.

Wow, nice setup! Are these lights also from Volt Lighting?

- - - Updated - - -

For some reason I cannot reply with a quote. However the only issue with any animal is with fire ants building their nest around and inside the lights. Once I stopped using regular bulbs and switched to LED they have only done it once or twice in the past year.
Did you find amazon ones that are 360 degree? Many of them only look like they have LEDs on the front / back, and not really all of the way around the bulb. Not sure how much effect that has on the lighting pattern, especially for path lights.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.