Light replacement?

CraigW

Jul 27, 2018
Riva, MD
Our pool was plastered and and filled late last fall and immediately closed after plaster cure. As such, we never messed with anything in it since it wasn't useable and the builder still had work to do (he did all the brushing, etc). They opened it yesterday, so for the first time we started to learn about the equipment, mess with things, etc. We discovered when throwing the light switch that they installed a regular incandescent light, but had spec'd an LED color changing light in the contract. Can the light be changed at this point without draining to pool? Haven't heard back from the builder yet (was just his guys that were out) so not sure what his response will be. The guy that was out didn't seem to think it was hard to do.

Thanks!

That's an interesting question that I would like to know as well. I'm assuming so...if you shut of the breakers...but I'm NOT certain. It may be safer with no water. I'll let the experts chime in here shortly. You probably should leave this up to a electrician to change.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.