Levelling- how close does it need to be?

Julieanne88

Jun 7, 2021
Edmonton, Canada
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi all, I wanted to check before I fill my 13 ft diameter Coleman pool tomorrow. There is about a 2" difference between the area where the top end of the pool and the bottom go, when I'm just laying a 2x4x12 on the ground. I've laid tiles down under each foot, sinking the six tiles at the top end of the pool to varying degrees to compensate. I'm including a photo of the level showing the part where it's most "off" and wondering, is this going to be close enough? I really want to avoid filling and draining, but at the same time, I can't really remove sod due to back/neck issues.

Also, in order to protect the liner from rubbing against the tiles that aren't sunk into the ground, I've strung together pool noodles to wrap around the entire base. Has anyone tried this before and will it work?

Open to other suggestions that don't cost a fortune or require backbreaking effort. TIA!
IMG_5812.jpeg

IMG_5805.jpeg
IMG_5813.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5805.jpeg
    IMG_5805.jpeg
    828.8 KB · Views: 3
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.