Lets see those waterfalls!

rmclain73

Silver Supporter
May 18, 2013
Needham, MA
We did our pool project about 6 years ago. We are now finally going to compete it! We are now in the books to add the waterfall feature to the natural stone coping. The plumbing was done back then so it just needs to be tied into the equipment. I am in need of inspiration of a look that I think would go with our smaller pool, and tight lot. I would love to see what some of you have done with your pool.

Here are some pics of where it will be going.

IMG_0350 (2).jpg

IMG_0573 (1).JPG

There is a very thin line between a great looking rock waterfall, and a pile of rock stuck in the corner... :(

A lot has to do with what is in the background.

You can search the media for "waterfall" or maybe "Rock waterfall"

Thanks,

Jim R.

Hey RMC !!! Now, as Jim stated above, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but the background view is KEY for rock waterfalls.

IMHO a sheer decent wall would look amazing at your location while still being somewhat close to your initial thoughts. Something like this as a best of both worlds to take it up a notch without looking out of place 0F8E7F7B-3376-4949-8D8D-DB2EEB669013.jpeg

Reactions: bs75758
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.