Leslie's Adopting TFP Principles?

Yes, they're a big chain.

Store Locations

I've got 3 within 5 miles of me.

Okay thanks!

After posting, I went to their website and found the closest Leslie's to me is Murfreesboro (aka Little Nashville; pop-100K plus; part of the Nashville MSA around 85 miles from my home). Surprisingly, Leslie's is just not set up in my micropolis of Cookeville; pop-107K, and so I never realized that there are actually national chains when it comes to pool store/pool supplies. The pool store where I bought my pool also originates out of the Nashville MSA and has 4 locations Bowling Green, KY; Nashville, TN; Clarksville, TN; and Cookeville, TN. All of their other locations are metropolitan. BG, KY is only slightly bigger than the Cookeville micropolitan area, but is the 3rd largest in KY. I guess Leslie's figures the market can't support them here with Pool and Spa Depot so entrenched and a few other small chains and some mom's and pops.

I guess I figured, since only a couple of regional chains were selling here in the Cookeville mSA, and most large retail chains are here, that there weren't any in the industry.

Learn lots of things on this forum that are of no consequence to me, but interesting just the same.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.