Legs are leaning

rlemon

Jun 7, 2020
Massillon, OH
After leveling the ground, setting up my Summer Waves 16'x48" pool, checking to make sure that it was level (off about an inch) and filling it with water, I noticed that 3 of the support legs are leaning the same way. I have had water in it for a week and just noticed the lean. Will this be a problem? Or since I will have to take this pool down by the fall, can I correct the issue when I set it up next summer?

It really depends how bad it's leaning. One thing you'll learn is to check the legs at various stages of it filling it. Does it still feel sturdy around them? If so, you might be alright, but i'd take it easy around them just to be safe. Ideally you want them level/straight, but if you look around the forum you'll see people post pics of some pretty crooked ones that lasted the season.

After leveling the ground, setting up my Summer Waves 16'x48" pool, checking to make sure that it was level (off about an inch) and filling it with water, I noticed that 3 of the support legs are leaning the same way. I have had water in it for a week and just noticed the lean. Will this be a problem? Or since I will have to take this pool down by the fall, can I correct the issue when I set it up next summer?
What did you end up doing? Did the legs bend any worse with more time?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.