GordonShumway

Feb 27, 2022
NY
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Does anyone have experience with the Ledge Lounger Umbrella Ice Bin? Do you use a Ledge Lounger umbrella with it or a different brand? Also, does the bin itself have anything to prevent the umbrella from spinning? Deciding between the bin or a cantilever umbrella for my baja shelf. Thanks

Does anyone have experience with the Ledge Lounger Umbrella Ice Bin? Do you use a Ledge Lounger umbrella with it or a different brand? Also, does the bin itself have anything to prevent the umbrella from spinning? Deciding between the bin or a cantilever umbrella for my baja shelf. Thanks
When we bought out ledge lounger chairs, I also wanted to buy the umbrella ice bin but the sales person talked us out of it. She said it is meant to be used only if there is an umbrella sleeve in your shelf already, and the ice bin itself was not enough to keep your umbrella in place.

Since our umbrella sleeves were in our decking vs tanning ledge, we just put the umbrella there and saved ourselves the $. Note this was 3 years ago and I see some different variations on their website that may be better as stand alone umbrella bases for ~$1,000 ?!?. The one we were looking at was ~$400.

When we bought out ledge lounger chairs, I also wanted to buy the umbrella ice bin but the sales person talked us out of it. She said it is meant to be used only if there is an umbrella sleeve in your shelf already, and the ice bin itself was not enough to keep your umbrella in place.

Since our umbrella sleeves were in our decking vs tanning ledge, we just put the umbrella there and saved ourselves the $. Note this was 3 years ago and I see some different variations on their website that may be better as stand alone umbrella bases for ~$1,000 ?!?. The one we were looking at was ~$400.
Yes the smaller table requires a sleeve in the deck itself. The autograph table is taller (and more expensive) and doesn't require a sleeve. I'm curious if anyone has experience with the latter one and the stability of an umbrella inside it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.