LED waterfalls

We currently have 2 18 inch sheer decent waterfalls in our pool design. Thinking about switching those out for some Color changing led waterfalls Led water falls Cost is not much more so we are wondering if these are worth it for adding extra light to the pool or more of a party trick.
I won't disagree with Allen, but, if not for looks, why even have the water falls. If you feel the cost is worth it, go for it. If you think you'll use the pool a lot at night, I suspect that you will regret not having them.

At the same time, if that means you're cutting something more functional, they're not necessary by any means. From your question though, I don't think it will add much light to the pool, just a little wow factor at night.

I couldn't upload the vid for you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210323-014240_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20210323-014240_Messenger.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_20210323-014109_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210323-014109_Gallery.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_20210323-014234_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20210323-014234_Messenger.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 62
I was wondering about those style as well but our PB said they were really expensive compared the normal ones.
Mines are 24" sheer descent Brilliant Wonders.
You can order them yourself from pool supply unlimited. About $500 each + the power supply.
Check your PM

When does the electric need to be done to have lighted sheer descents ? We have a build in process, plumbing was done for the sheers , electric was just completed as well. The masonry for the sheers and pool deck has not started yet. Is it too late to consider the lighted sheer decents without it being a big electrical undertaking ?
Unfortunately with our pool builder referring our electric, gas, etc and masonry, features like the lights aren’t always considered or thought about prior to the start of the build.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
When does the electric need to be done to have lighted sheer descents ? We have a build in process, plumbing was done for the sheers , electric was just completed as well. The masonry for the sheers and pool deck has not started yet. Is it too late to consider the lighted sheer decents without it being a big electrical undertaking ?
Unfortunately with our pool builder referring our electric, gas, etc and masonry, features like the lights aren’t always considered or thought about prior to the start of the build.
You need an electric chase with the water line typically

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.