LED Pool Lights

Mar 27, 2013
Dallas, TX
I have to replace two LED lights in my pool that are shot. I was wondering which brand y'all recommended. The Jandy ones I had lasted 4-6 years. I'm thinking about going that route, but someone recommended J&J Electronics as a good brand that's quite a bit cheaper. I'd rather pay more for quality, but I don't want to throw money away either.

Thank you in advance!

There are a number of other light suppliers. Florida Sunseeker, Halco, CMP. Depends on what type of lights you have. Are they nicheless?

That type of light has a niche. You take the screw out and the ring swings down and you can lift the light fixture to the surface.

Once you know what bulb you need, you can see what is available for replacement.

I was wondering which brands y'all felt was the best to go with
For a simple light with no automation considerations, the more independent companies tend to make products that last longer and are a little cheaper. So CMP, Florida Sunseeker, et al

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.