LED Pool Light Roundup!

Jun 19, 2016
Ontario, Canada
After seeing how helpful the Vinyl Liner Roundup thread was I thought it might be a good idea to start one about LED lights. I am currently trying to decide on which way to go for our pool build. It would be helpful to include some information about your lighting setup and if you would recommend those lights. Pictures too!

We just finished our build an we just put in the Pentair Intelli LED lights. One in the pool and one in the spa each independently controlled, they look awesome! I love hanging out at night by the pool.
8598120614bc9892daa8f4d182e71969.jpg

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

We just finished our build an we just put in the Pentair Intelli LED lights. One in the pool and one in the spa each independently controlled, they look awesome! I love hanging out at night by the pool.
8598120614bc9892daa8f4d182e71969.jpg

What are the dimensions of your pool Jedi? We had a halogen light put in and I would like to replace it but have heard the LED's don't out off as much light....I should've had two installed...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

30'x15' and yes it's darker at the shallow end and I thought I missed an opportunity and should have put one in the shallow end to have complete brightness but it's too late now. After the fact I really don't regret it much. You can see in the picture how the light loss is, but it still lights across all the way. In the end I'm fine with it, it looks beautiful and I love it. So really, it's going to come down to your personal preference. But the LED's are the awesome and I'm as happy as I thought I would be with them.

30'x15' and yes it's darker at the shallow end and I thought I missed an opportunity and should have put one in the shallow end to have complete brightness but it's too late now. After the fact I really don't regret it much. You can see in the picture how the light loss is, but it still lights across all the way. In the end I'm fine with it, it looks beautiful and I love it. So really, it's going to come down to your personal preference. But the LED's are the awesome and I'm as happy as I thought I would be with them.

Thanks! Our pool sizes are similar. Mine is 32x16. The pic helps visualize. Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.