LED pool light fixture replacement

EBD

Mar 26, 2017
Gilbert
Does anyone have recommendations on LED pool light to replace an incandescent Pentair Amerilite? Should I go with the Pentair Intellibrite or is there a better one yet compatible out there? Also is it necessary to fill up the hole in the niche after the cord is pulled thru? There seem to be different opinions on this. Also what is the potting compound for bonding wire mentioned in other threads?

What kind of control are you looking for? I just installed three Poolbright bulbs from Bulbwizards. It's a screw-in replacement for the Amerilite. You have to cycle the power to chooses the color or color changing mode, so there's no real remote option for color. They look great, though, and it's and easy installation if your existing fixtures are ok.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I am looking to replace the fixture. I looked into replacing the bulb but with a corroded base in the fixture it might not be worth it. I don't want to burn a new LED :(. I am hoping that an LED sealed fixture would last me for way over 5 years. The old fixture had the light replaced several times and some of those leaked regardless of precautions taken so I was hoping to get a sealed fixture instead.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.