LED Nicheless lights incorrect colors

Nov 5, 2017
Porter/TX
Hey All,

I have 2 Nicheless LED bubblers on a sun deck.

The lights all sequence starting with the Alpine white, but the colors are slightly off.

When supposed to be blue blue, one of the blue looks greenish…colors like magenta, green, emerald rose, don’t seem to be affected as much ….mainly the blue colors

It does look like the light on the right is somewhat dimmer also

I tried the troubleshooting in the Jandy manual and no change

Here are some photos to illustrate my issue

I had my pool company replace a light under warranty already for the same issue and it appeared to be fixed, but the same issue is back

Thanks for any help!Screenshot_20171026-105450 (Large).jpg20171024_200437 (Large).jpg

Are these the Jandy nicheless lights? If so, it's a very common problem. The blue color stops working properly and throws off any color that has a mix of blue in it. Jandy has been very good about replacing them, but I've gone through at least 5 sets in less than two years. My understanding is they are getting close to releasing a new version of the lights that have greater longevity.

Are these the Jandy nicheless lights? If so, it's a very common problem. The blue color stops working properly and throws off any color that has a mix of blue in it. Jandy has been very good about replacing them, but I've gone through at least 5 sets in less than two years. My understanding is they are getting close to releasing a new version of the lights that have greater longevity.

Yes they are. Thank you very much for the for the feedback. Probably get our PB to warranty RMA them out and then keep fingers crossed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.