LED lights requiring multiple replacements

MCMpool

Sep 18, 2020
summerville SC
Hi, I've got 2 LED lights in my pool. I do not know what type they are. The pool was built in 2018. They keep going out. The first time it happened pool builder told me it was a bad light and replaced #1. That lasted a few months and the #1 light went out again. Pool builder came and replaced it. Now light #2 is out. Before I call the builder to come and put yet another replacement LED in, is there something going on with the wiring? I thought these lights were supposed to last nearly forever. Thanks for any help so I can seem smarter than I really am the next time I speak to the builder. I'd like this to stop happening!

Hello MCMpool, welcome to TFP.

Do you have a brand name, size, info of any kind on these lights of yours?? Picture, maybe??

I recall reading that some could overheat when left on a long time, other brands have had water in the bulb issues, and so on..... we just need more information from you, ok?

Maddie

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.