Leak in above ground pool

Feb 14, 2017
Bush/Louisiana
I just returned home from a week long vacation. We had lots of rain prior to the trip and for several days while we were gone. On returning home I noticed that the water level had dropped down to just at or just below the skimmer level. I also noticed water forming around the edge of the pool on the pump side. On initial inspection I do not see any obvious tears or holes in the liner. The pool is only a year old, and I have never had any issues until now. The house sitter stated that at one point the water level was almost to the rim and then dropped significantly over the next few days after rain stopped. Can anyone tell me how I go about finding the source of the leak in my pool?? And how I would go about repairing? I just paid off the pool and would hate to have to replace the liner so soon!!! Any advice is much appreciated.

27 foot round above ground, vinyl liner, filter cartridge pump

I filled with water last night and this morning the water level is back down to skimmer level. I am attaching photos but I do not see a leak from the plumbing itself it appears to be traveling g downstream and pooling by the pump.

Attachments

• IMG_5539.jpg
    IMG_5539.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5540.jpg
    IMG_5540.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5544.jpg
    IMG_5544.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 45
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.