Late again

Jul 2, 2014
Hudson, wi
Opening my pool late as always, is it actually late or just on time if it is the same time every year? It seems we go from a pile of snow to 70 in a weeks time so I never get my pool open when the water is still nice and clear and cold and this year is no different. We pulled the cover off and the water was green and the bottom of the pool a little fuzzy just like normal, some year I will get ahead and get it done earlier. Oh well, not a big deal, just follow what I learned here and everything will be fine (this is the key for anyone new on here). I also need to seriously start looking to get a new sand filter, mine has some small leaks on the control head....I am hoping I can take it apart and it is just some o-rings that need to be replaced but it is still probably 30+ years old. Hopefully everyone else out there did a better job than I did and opened up on time to nice clear water, I am going on vacation for a week for some fishing now and the wife should have it all taken care of by the time I get back, have a good summer.

Reactions: Newdude
It seems we go from a pile of snow to 70 in a weeks
I hear ya. I've been sweating in a Tshirt every day at work for a while and woke up to 37 degrees yesterday. Whattayagonnado? 🤷‍♂️

Enjoy the trip. May your rod bend often.

Welcome back. It's that time again.

bill enjoy GIF

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.