Large travertine paver pattern question

chemsales

Silver Supporter
Jun 4, 2020
Navarre, FL
Looks like they will be pouring the concrete collar for my pool deck next week. Total size of pool deck is 24' x 64' less the pool (freeform, about 500 square feet). Due to delays and availability, we choose to go with the 24" x 24" travertine (shell beige)that we could get now. This limits me as far as patterns to either a standard horizontal offset or a type of herringbone pattern. Was curious if anyone else has some pictures of their patters using the same/similar single size paver choice.

craigP.
Thanks for post. I am fine with the 12x24. I will do a standard 50% offset from row to row. I made up some computers models and that was the best looking. Also considered a 25% offset and a chevron style. My pool deck is rectangular but a free form pool. Hopefully it will turn out well - when the actually stick to a schedule. All delineated for last week did not occur and was push into this week. No way they get it done this week either.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.