Landscaping sub forum?

JimMarshall

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Jun 5, 2017
Oil City PA
Wondering if it may be helpful for us to have a sub forum dedicated to discussion of landscaping as it relates to individuals pool builds, remodels, ongoing questions, etc.

These topics seem to scatter across several sub forums now. I’m a 19 year veteran of the green industry and a second generation owner of a landscaping business here in NW Pa. As this is what I do daily and something I am passionate about, it’s certainly something I’d be interested and willing to help members with, but sometimes the questions are hard to find in the current format.

We we may already have a resident landscaping expert that I’m not aware of, certainly don’t want to step on any toes. I could potentially even be able to help them find and select a contractor, I have a network of contacts cross country.

We used to have something like that. It was not very active and is not the focus of this forum which is pool maintenance.

Also, we have tried to reduce the number of sub-forums as members were always confused about where they should post.

There are landscaping threads in both Under Construction and Poolside Paradise (which I think is where the old landscaping threads merged into)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.