Landscaping Help Please

Craig1225

Silver Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 12, 2015
Mooresville/NC
Good morning and thanks to all that assist on this great site! I am looking for some ideas on what to put in this run off spot that used to be Bermuda grass please. I am thinking about some gravel with stepping stones or maybe some smaller river rock. This is also the only way to get to that side of the yard and it’s 8’ X 4’. Thank you!IMG_7910.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I put in a 1320 foot patio between the pool and house and most of it was sloped to the sides to not drain into the pool. To help the runoff flood, and also keep grass clippings further away, I used the old patio bricks for a border and filled with 3/8 gravel (AKA bluestone).

20230617_134706.jpg

Screenshot_20230620_072231_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: Craig1225
This is cedar walkway that comes in 8 ft sections. They also have curved 6 ft sections. It is about 17 in wide and about 3/4 in thick with rubber connectors / stringers that go in between. We have a couple of sections here with one of the curved sections at the end. Surrounded by some nice River Rock that might look pretty good in there where you have your blank spot.IMG_20230701_200826814.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Craig1225
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.