Laminars......

Jan 2, 2018
Hollywood, FL
Hey all!

So I have a new remodel. Professionally done. Have all zodiac/jandy equipment including 3 laminars. When first installed the LED's made it all the way to the pool through the arc. Now, less so. The arc is much smaler and im over 3200rpm. Also one laminar splashes and makes noise.

Any ideas on these issues? I am replacing cartridge soon as the season changes. The landscaping was done and made a mess, likely why I need higher rpm. I clean cartridge regularly, to no avail.

Any help? Thanks all

Making sure............your laminar are plumbed AFTER your filter right?

You say you clean the cartridge AND you are changing the cartridge after the season------not sure what you mean.

How do you clean your cartridge? Do you know about the TSP cleaning?

Kim:kim:

Making sure............your laminar are plumbed AFTER your filter right?

You say you clean the cartridge AND you are changing the cartridge after the season------not sure what you mean.

How do you clean your cartridge? Do you know about the TSP cleaning?

Kim:kim:

Means I regularly hose down the cartridge with a higher than average pressure garden hose. I plan on changing the cartridge soon so its nice and fresh for the season. I am not familiar with TSP cleaning. ...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.