Just went Robot...

Pantseatflyer

Silver Supporter
May 29, 2018
Farmington, AR
First time pool owner..

Ordered a Pentair Lil Shark and used it first time last night on 27' AGP. First impressions were messy, hard to set up.. gets caught on steps.. ran for 4 hours.. UGH... I hooked it up to a pole and manually vacuumed while walking around pool. Not my idea of 'automation'.

Today.. Just ordered a Dolphin E10 with ultra-fine basket... Lil Shark headed back to Amazon...

Hope I made the right decision!

The E10 works great! I have a 24' AGP and it left the bottom crystal clear after one cycle. I tried a suction cleaner previously and never could get it to move on it's own despite the pressure being perfect. Kind of defeats the purpose to have to manually walk it around. I have never had a problem manually vacuuming but my weeks are completely filled up this summer and I don't want to spend all weekend vacuuming when I can spend that time enjoying it. After a snafu with it not working at all (was a refurb) I put it in last night and was completely impressed. I did also purchase the ultra fine basket. Planned on using the regular basket for opening then switching for maintenance, but didn't get to test it out. The ultra fine does a great job though.

• Love
Reactions: Pantseatflyer
The E10 works great! I have a 24' AGP and it left the bottom crystal clear after one cycle. I tried a suction cleaner previously and never could get it to move on it's own despite the pressure being perfect. Kind of defeats the purpose to have to manually walk it around. I have never had a problem manually vacuuming but my weeks are completely filled up this summer and I don't want to spend all weekend vacuuming when I can spend that time enjoying it. After a snafu with it not working at all (was a refurb) I put it in last night and was completely impressed. I did also purchase the ultra fine basket. Planned on using the regular basket for opening then switching for maintenance, but didn't get to test it out. The ultra fine does a great job though.

Awesome! That's good news to my ears! My weeks are full as well and less time manually cleaning means more time for other projects around the farm!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.